Traveling the back roads in California is something that Rohitash's likes to do with is family which is why he has a 2018 Mercedes Sprinter van. This Mercedes Sprinter van has numerous upgrades to make living off the grid for him and his family easier. The one upgrade that Rohitash's Sprinter van was missing was adequate and affordable Off-Road LED lighting.
While researching a couple of the bigger brand name LED Lighting companies he accidentally stumbled upon Aurora lighting. While not overly familiar with Aurora he saw the 30 day money back guarantee offer and decided to give it a try and went with the Aurora 40 inch Dual row light bar.
The Aurora 40 inch Dual row light bar is equipped with 80 Cree LED's that span across two rows. This off-road light bar features a combination beam pattern that pushes out 34,000 lumens into the darkness ahead illuminating any obstacles that may lie ahead.
The Aurora 40 inch Light bar is available in two version to accommodate anyone's needs.
- Standard Aurora - This is heavy duty off road light bar has a light beam distance of 5,545 feet and comes equipped with the standard dual row light bar mounts.
- Aurora D1 Series - The Aurora D1 Series is one step up from the standard version as it has a beam distance that goes 10% further to a distance of 6,102 feet. Further more this light bar comes with two sets of brackets to provide you with more mounting options.
- Standard Single Row Mounts that are mounted at the end of the Off road light bar.
- Sliding Brackets that can be mounted anywhere on the rear of the light bar increasing the number of mounting options you have available.
- Note: To select the Aurora D1 series Light bar just change the bracket type in the drop down menu on the Aurora 40 Inch Dual Row light bar Page.
Both versions of the off-road light bar include a deluxe wiring harness that consist of the following:
- Light Bar switch
- Light bar in-line fuse
- Light Bar Relay Already Pre-installed)
- Deutsch Waterproof connectors
- All the wiring you need for a professional install
To get the most out of this light bar Rohitash mounted the Aurora 40 Inch Light bar on his custom off road front bumper on the Mercedes Sprinter.
Click the picture below to learn more about the Aurora 40 inch Dual row light bar on our website
Still Have questions? Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Phone: 484-513-7746 (Call or Text)
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative
TAGS: Mercedes Sprinter, Sprinter Van, sprinter4x4