The Yamaha 195 is powerful sport fishing boat that is a popular choice among anglers and boaters. With ample bucket storage and a large capacity "Live Well" most owners will tell you it's one of the best fishing boats on the market. The only downside to this boat is its factory lighting which can be easily upgraded by reading this quick article about what one of our customers did.
Bright Yamaha Boat light bar
One of our most popular boat light bars is the Aurora 30-inch marine curved light bar. This Yamaha boat light bar will unleash 25,680 lumens making it easier to spot the buoys and other hazards at night.
This boat light bar comes equipped with both flood and spot optics that creates the popular combination-beam pattern. So, when you hit the switch, you will unleash an ultra-bright light that goes both far and wide.
To ensure an impenetrable seal this marine curved boat light bar is sealed together with 316 stainless steel screws that are inserted every 1.5 inches which makes it durable enough for the most extreme boating conditions.
The IP69 rated housing is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum and then mated with UV & Scratch resistant GE Lexan lens.
Yamaha Boat light Bar Features and Benefits
- Powerful 25,680 Lumens
- Fully Adjustable Mounts
- Combination Beam Pattern
- IP69 Ingress Rating
- Deutsch Waterproof Connector
- Increases your ability to spot potential hazards
- Operating Voltage: 6-32V DC
- Amp Draw of 11.6 Amps
- Works on 12-Volt or 24-Volt System
- Overall Height when Mounted is 4.2 Inches
- Overall length when mounted 33.9 inches
Yamaha Marine Light Bar Mounts
What comes with the Aurora Yamaha Boat Light Bar
In your package will be:
- One 30 Inch curved Boat Light Bar with Female Deutsch Connector
Two Boat Light bar Mounts
- Two Rubber Gaskets - These are installed under the mounts to protect the mounting surface.
- One Deluxe Wiring Harness - The Aurora wiring harness consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
Wiring the Yamaha Boat Light Bar
- Using the included wiring harness
- Connect the power and ground to the battery or your auxiliary fuse panel.
- Run the boat light bar wiring harness from the battery to the future light bar mounting location in manner that does not cause a tripping hazard.
Yamaha Boat Light Bar Switch
The boat light bar comes equipped with a CE complaint, water resistant switch that allows you to mount the switch in numerous places on your boat. You can also wire this switch to one of your existing switches if you have an opening.
Mounting the Yamaha boat light bar
When its a hard top, most people mount the boat light bar on the top of the T-top, but you do have the option of mounting the light bar to a tubular section of your boat.
If you have a soft top or if you have a tubular/round mounting surface, you can simply purchase one of our Boat Light bar tube mounts that will clamp to any circular bar or tube. These mounts are available in sizes ranging from 1" to 3.25".
Final Marine Light Bar Installation steps
The final step in getting your Yamaha boat light bar installed is plugging in the connector from the boat wiring harness to the marine light bar.
Why do you need a Light Bar for your Yamaha boat
Getting out in the early morning can be unsafe when you have limited lighting on your boat. By installing this Aurora 30 Inch Marine light bar you will be able to effortlessly spot the channel makers.
Marine Light bar installed on Yamaha 195 FSH
Still have questions about which is the best Light Bar for your Yamaha boat?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Phone: 484-513-7746 (Call or Text)
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative.