The Polaris ranger is one of Americas most popular UTVs because of its power and durability. This UTV is also known for its entry level retail price, comfortable ride, and workhorse capabilities. Because of its uniqueness, owners range from farmers, ranchers and all the way to avid UTV riders. No matter what you use this UTV for, there’s no way around it that the stock lighting could use an upgrade. This article will make the decision process easier for you by showing you a quick and affordable LED lighting upgrade to make sure you can maximize your Polaris Ranger when the sun goes down.
Best Polaris Ranger Off Road Light Bar
The Aurora 10 Inch Light bar is a powerful yet compact Light bar and by far one of the most popular UTV light bars we sell. This Polaris Ranger LED light bar utilizes a combination beam pattern which is a strategic blend of spot and flood optics to give you a beam that goes both far and wide. Fueled by quality Osram LED chips, this light pumps out 8,560 lumens making it the best LED light bar in its class.
Benefits and features of this Polaris Ranger Light Bar:
- Stainless steel Screws- Inserted every 1.5 inches to ensure an impenetrable seal.
- Oversized Heat Sinks: The IP69 rated housing is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum with oversized heat sinks to increase heat dissipation.
- Military Breather: Prevents unwanted moisture from building up in the light bar.
- Full Wiring Harness: Consist of a waterproof on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
- Deutsch Waterproof Connector: World renowned waterproof connectors keep your investment safe from water intrusion.
- Beam Distance: 2,723 Feet
- Lumens: 8,560 lumens
- Amp Draw: 3.6 Amps
- Beam Pattern: Combination beam pattern
- Number of LED's: 20
- LED Type: Cree XTE 5 Watt
Polaris Ranger light bar Dimensions
This powerful and compact light will fit seamlessly on your Polaris ranger but you can check the dimensions below to confirm fitment.
What comes with the Polaris Ranger off road light bar
Included in this kit will be everything you need to install this light bar to your Polaris Ranger. This includes two light bar mounts that allow for a full 360 degree rotation.
Also included is a full wiring harness that consist of an inline waterproof fuse, 12V relay, waterproof deutsch connectors and all the wiring you need for a professional installation.
Polaris Ranger light bar wiring harness
Wiring the new Aurora off road light bar to your Polaris Ranger will be simple because all of our products include the appropriate wiring harness.
This wiring harness consist of an:
- Inline waterproof fuse
- 12V relay
- Waterproof deutsch connectors
- Waterproof Switch
Why buy this Polaris Ranger light bar
The Polaris Ranger is a highly capable off-road machine that combines rugged ATV with modern day comforts however, limited lighting is one of the few complaints we receive from our customers. So by making this affordable upgrade you can continue working hard after the sun goes down.
Here are some additional reasons to purchase this light bar for your UTV:
- Powerful OSRAM LED Chips
- Super Compact Design makes it easy to mount
- Durable 6063 Aluminum housing
- Ultra Bright 8,560 lumens
- Includes Full Wiring harness to make installation easier
- Rugged UV Resistant GE Lexan Lens
Wiring your Polaris Ranger Light bar
Because all of our off road light bars come with its own wiring harness, installing this light bar can be done in a matter of hours.
- Simply connect one end of the harness to your battery to obtain power and ground
- Route the Aurora light bar wires in a manner that will keep it from getting snagged.
- Mount the provided waterproof light bar switch that makes it easy to switch it on and off.
- Plug in the light barand hit the switch
- Before hitting the trails, now would be a good time to properly aim the light bar.
Polaris Ranger light bar installation
While there are numerous ways to mount the light bar to your Polaris Ranger the provided 350 degrees mounts allow you to mount the light bar on almost any surface on your ATV.
Still have questions about which is the best Off road lights for your Polaris Ranger?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative.