The Can-Am Maverick is one of the most popular Side by Sides on the market. A Can-Am SXS gives the rider the abilty to explore dirt trails that full size vehicles can’t access. These turbocharged machines are incredibly fast which can be a hazard at night time if its not properly equipped with proper Off-Road side by side LED lighting.
Can-Am Off Road Light Bars
One of the best light bars you can add to your Can-Am is an Aurora 10” Dual row light bar. While this light bar is small in size, it packs a serious punch. Pressing the switch on this light bar unleashes an eye scorching 8,500 lumens onto the unsuspecting darkness.
Can-Am Light Bar Features
- Durable 6063 Aluminum housing
- 316 Stainless Steel screws seal the light bar
- Military breather helps regulate air to prevent moisture
- Includes Full Wiring harness to make installation easier
- Rugged UV Resistant GE Lexan Lens
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years
Why buy this Can-Am Off Road Light Bar
- Powerful OSRAM LED Chips
- Ultra Bright 8,570 lumens
- Fully Adjustable Mounts
- Crisp and clear Combination Beam Light Pattern
- IP69 Ingress Rating
- Deutsch Waterproof Connector
- Increases your ability to spot potential hazards
- Amp Draw of 3.6 Amps
- Overall Height when Mounted is 4.2 Inches
- Overall length when mounted 13.9 inches
Can-Am Light Bar Mounting
Mounting this off-road light bar to your Can-AM is easy due to the provided universal mounts.
These Can-AM light bar mounts allow for a full 360 degree range of movement which means you can mount this light bar in almost any location.
What comes with this Can-Am Light Bar
- One Aurora 10 Inch Off-Road Light bar with Female Deutsch Connector
- Two Dual Row Light Bar Mounts
- One Deluxe Wiring Harness that consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation
Can-Am Light Bar Wiring Harness
Included in the purchase of the Aurora 10 inch off road light bar is a full wiring harness. This makes the Can-Am light bar installation process easier and can be completed in two steps.
- Connect the power and ground to the battery or your auxiliary fuse panel.
- Run the Aurora light bar wiring harness from the battery to the future light bar mounting location in manner that does not cause a tripping or snagging hazard.
Can-Am Light Bar Switch
The side by side lightbar comes equipped with a CE complaint, water proof switch that allows you to mount the switch in numerous places on your Can-An. You can also wire this switch to one of your existing switches if you have an opening.
Can-Am Off Road Light Bar installed Light Bar
Still have questions about which is the best Off road Light bar for your Can-Am?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative.