The Polaris Magnum has been a popular ATV among off road enthusiast since its releases some decades ago. Those old ATV's are still running but they all tend to be lacking in the lighting department. So below are two affordable options to help you navigate those dark trails at night.
Polaris Off Road LED Flood Lights
The best flood lights you can get for your Polaris ATV would be the Aurora 3 Inch Pod lights.
The Aurora 3 Inch LED Lights are a bright and affordable way to get off road lighting to your Polaris. These lights features four, powerful 10 Watt Osram LED chips that have the abilty to unleash 3,880 lumens onto the dark trail ahead.
These Polaris off road LED lights are offered in two beam patterns:
- Flood Beam: Emits the LED light at 60 degrees which discharges a very wide beam to approximately 1,739 Feet.
- Spot Beam: Emits the LED light at 10 degrees which discharges a very narrow beam that projects further than the competitors at 2,297 feet.
Polaris LED Lights Features
- Military Breather - Helps regulate the air to prevent unwanted moisture build up.
- Stainless Steel Screws - Allows for a sleek look that will never rust.
- Deutsch Waterproof connector - Protects your investment by making sure the connection sealed from water and dust intrusions.
- Deluxe Wiring Harness - The Aurora wiring harness consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
Installing Polaris LED Lights
Aiming Polaris LED Off Road Lights
Aiming off road LED lights from other manufactures can be problem due to the restrictive movement of their LED light pod. Aurora's lights are manufactured with the average off road enthusiast in mind so Aurora's light pods feature a mount that allows for almost 100 degrees of vertical m9ovement.
What Comes with the Aurora Polaris LED Light Kit
- Two LED Pod Lights with Female Deutsch Connector
- Two Stainless Steel Mounts
- One Deluxe Wiring Harness.
Polaris LED Off Road Lights - Spot Beam
When it comes to affordable lights for any ATV then look no further than the Aurora 2 Inch R-Series LED lights. The Aurora round Spot light is one of the most unique and versatile LED lights in the Aurora LED light arsenal. And this is due to its low cost and high lighting output of 900 lumens.
This light features a round housing that emits LED light in a spot beam pattern. Mounting this light to your vehicle is straightforward due to the included stainless steel mounts.
Polaris LED Light Wiring
These Polaris lights feature a very low amp draw so no wiring harness is included since most customer splice these Polaris lights into their vehicles factory wiring. Instead of a wiring harness, the mating Deutsch connector is included to make the splicing easier.
Polaris Round LED Lights Features
Round Polaris LED Light Kit Contents
- One Aurora 2 Inch Round Lasers with Female Deutsch Connector
- One Laser Stainless Steel Mount
- One Mating Male Deutsch Connector
Polaris Off Road Lights Installed
Polaris LED Off Road Lights - Night Time View
Get these Lights today
Be sure to check out our other article that discusses the Best LED Polaris ATV LED reverse lights.
Still Have questions about which LED lights are best for your Polaris? Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
ONLINE CHAT: CLICK THE CHAT BUTTON TO BE CONNECTED WITH A REPRESENTATIVE