With Aurora being a leading manufacture in the LED lighting market they have every LED flush mount pod available to help you achieve your goals. With that said lets talk about the basics first.
What is a LED Flush Mount light?
A LED Flush Mount light is a LED light that when mounted, sits flush with the mounting surface. The LED flush mount light is secured to the mounting surface with exterior mounting bolts. When a standard LED Cube light is mounted it will protrude from the vehicle and is mounted with a mount that is then secured to the vehicle.
What is a LED Flush mount light used for?
A LED flush mount light is used when you don’t want a LED light pod to extend from your vehicle. Aurora LED Flush Mount lights are good for the following:
LED Flush Mount Lights in Rear Off Road Bumpers
LED Flush Mount Lights in Front Off Road Bumpers
What kind of Aurora LED Flush Mount pods are available?
The diffusion beam produces a softer light which gives the illusion of the light surrounding the obstacle as opposed to other beams which shine directly onto the obstacle which can create a glare.
This 2-inch kit produces 1,800 lumens and is equipped with Aurora Wide Angle Scene Beam pattern. This Scene beam pattern is an exclusive & unique pattern that emits light in a short but wide beam pattern at 120 degrees.
This 3-inch kit produces 3,880 lumens and is equipped with Aurora Wide Angle Scene Beam pattern. This Scene beam pattern is an exclusive & unique pattern that emits light in a short but wide beam pattern at 120 degrees.
This Aurora LED Flush mount kit contains a total of two Flush Mount pods that are fueled by four, 10-watt Cree LED's and produce a Flood Beam Pattern.
This Aurora LED Flush mount kit contains a total of two Flush Mount pods that are fueled by four, 10-watt Cree LED's and produce a Spot Beam Pattern.
Aurora's Multi-function LED Scene lights are perfect for anyone looking to add an additional LED brake lights and LED reverse lights to their vehicle and want the product to be an all-in-one-unit.
This flush mount kit includes two Aurora 3 Inch pods in the popular marine white. These powerful lights produce a combined 3,880 lumens and are available in a Spot Beam and a Flood Beam.
What comes with an Aurora LED Flush Mount pod?
When you purchase an Aurora Flush Mount LED pod light you get ALL the necessary components to successfully complete the install.
LED Flush Mount Gasket
Aurora includes one mounting gasket per LED flush mount light. The LED flush mount gasket serves two purposes.
- LED Flush Mount Gasket Purpose One: The first purpose this LED flush mount gasket serves is too provide you with a seal between the light and the mounting surface.
- LED Flush Mount Gasket Purpose Two: The second purpose is to be used as a drilling template. Easily mark the areas you need to drill into by using the gasket as a guide.
LED Flush Mount Mounting Hardware
With every LED flush mount pod is all the mounting hardware you need for installation.
LED Flush Mount Advantages and Disadvantages
The advantages and disadvantages to installing Aurora LED flush mount lights are pretty clear.
- Aurora LED Flush Mount Advantages:
- The #1 advantage is the ultra clean look your vehicle transforms into after the installation is complete. Because the Aurora LED flush mount pods do not protrude from your vehicle the lights blend in with the aesthetics of your vehicle opposed to standard LED cube lights which can become focal point. To be clear you want people to notice your vehicle not your light.
- The second advantage is also in regards to the led light not extending from your vehicle but in terms of safety. When you have an LED light that extends from your vehicle you have to mindful of not bumping into the LED light and ensuring nothing gets snagged on the light. When you install a LED flush mount light it is flush with the vehicle so you do not have to worry about this problem developing.
- Aurora LED Flush Mount Disadvantages:
- The biggest disadvantage to installing LED flush mount pods on your vehicle is the time consuming installation time that is involved. LED Flush Mount light installation does involve drilling mounting holes and it may potentially require cutting a hole large enough for the LED flush mount light to fit in.
- The second disadvantage is that the lights will be mounted in a permanent or fixed location and cannot be angled to change the direction of the beam.
Still Have questions? Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Phone: 484-513-7746 (Call or Text)
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative