The Yamaha Grizzly is a true hybrid machine, and by “Hybrid” we don’t mean fuel efficient. We call the Yamaha Grizzly a hybrid because its one of the few reliable ATV’s that can be used for both work and play. Whether you own a 100 acre ranch or you just like blazing through the woods, its an awesome machine. Because this is a highly capable ATV, you need to make sure you have the proper ATV LED lighting to get the task done.
Yamaha Grizzly Light bar
Our customer opted for an Aurora 10” D1 Series light bar for his Yamaha grizzly. While this Yamaha Grizzly light bar is small in size it still produces over 9,400 lumens in a combination beam pattern.
The combination beam pattern utilizes a strategic blend of spot and flood optics to give you a beam that goes both far and wide.
Yamaha Grizzly Light bar Build Quality
This quality-built Yamaha Grizzly light bar also features the following:
- GE Lexan Lens - This Scratch and UV resistant lens is 300 times stronger than glass
- Deutsch Waterproof connector
- Stainless Steel Screws - Are inserted every 1.5 inches to seal this off road light bar giving it an IP69 Ingress rating.
- Military Breather - Allows this light bar to rapidly adjust to its surroundings to prevent unwanted moisture build up.
- One Deluxe Wiring Harness that consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation
Yamaha Grizzly Light bar Specifications
- Ultra-Bright 9,416 Lumens.
- Beam Distance of 2,995 feet
- Osram 5-watt LED Chips
- Low Amp Draw of 3.9 Amps
Yamaha Grizzly Light bar Mounting
This ATV light bar comes with two mounting options.
- Option 1 - You can use the provided stainless steel mounts which attach to the sides of the ATV light bar. This would require two mounting holes for the light bar.
- Option 2 - You can use the provided sliding rear bracket which attaches to the rear of the light bar. Because its a single mount you would only need one light bar mount.
If neither of those options work for you, you can mount this ATV light bar to any round tubular bars on your ATV using any of our Aurora ATV Light Bar mounts. All you need to figure out is the diameter of the round surface on your ATV and then order the ATV light bar mount that works best for your desired setup.
Wiring your Yamaha Grizzly Light bar
Because all of our ATV light bars come with its own wiring harness, installing these items can be done in a matter of hours.
- Simply connect one end of the harness to your battery to obtain power and ground
- Route the ATV light bar wires in a manner that will keep it from getting snagged.
- Mount the provided waterproof ATV light bar switch that makes it easy to switch it on and off.
- Plug in the ATV light bar and hit the switch
- Before hitting the trails, now would be a good time to properly aim the ATV light bar.
Why do you need a light bar for your Yamaha Grizzly
If you own a ranch, then you know the work doesn’t end, only the daylight ends. With this ATV light bar you will be able to find your back home safely.
The avid ATV trail rider will tell you that there never seems to be enough time in a day to ride the trails. Adding this ATV light bar to your Yamaha will allow you to not only ride longer, but ride safer.by improving your ATV Night time visibility.
The accidents that do occur at night happen because an ATV rider “Out Ran” or “Out Drove" their ATV lighting. By adding this ATV light bar to your Yamaha grizzly you will increase the range of your lights substantially.
Yamaha Grizzly Light bar Installation
While there will be many ways that you can mount your ATV light bar, here is the way our customer mounted the Aurora 10 Inch light bar on their Yamaha Grizzly.
Still have questions about which is the best off road light Bar for your Yamaha Grizzly?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative..