Navigating bad weather has now been made easier with Aurora's 10 Inch Amber LED light bar equipped with a combination beam producing 3,400 lumens. The Amber light bars are great for finding your way through heavy fog conditions or during snowy conditions.
The IP69 rated housing is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum and then mated with UV & Scratch resistant GE Lexan lens. To ensure an impenetrable seal the Amber light bar is then sealed together with 316 stainless steel screws inserted every 1.5" of surface area which makes it durable enough for the most extreme off-road conditions.
Select our free shipping option and take advantage of our same day shipping for in-stock items. ALL order placed before 4 PM EST will ship out the same day.
Whats in the Box?
One 10 Inch Amber Light Bar with Female Deutsch Connector
Two Amber Light Bar Mounts
One Deluxe Wiring Harness - The Aurora wiring harness consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
AMBER LIGHT BAR EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the amber light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All amber light bars Equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The amber Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
AMBER LIGHT BAR INTERIOR
- Aurora amber Light Bars are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
AMBER LIGHT BAR TESTING
AMBER LIGHT BAR CERTIFICATIONS
- Purchase with confidence knowing that Aurora Amber light bars are manufactured with the world’s highest quality certifications.
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: Black
- Aurora ALO-10-P4E4A, Aurora ALO 10 P4E4A
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.