Aurora 10 Inch Marine White LED Light Bar - 8,560 Lumens
Navigate the water with ease with an Aurora 10 Inch dual row LED light bar in Marine white. This light bar pushes out 8,560 lumens using 100 watts and comes equipped with a combination beam
The IP69 rated housing is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum and then mated with UV & Scratch resistant GE Lexan lens. To ensure an impenetrable seal the LED light bar is then sealed together with 316 stainless steel screws inserted every 1.5" of surface area which makes it durable enough for the most extreme boating conditions. For the icing on the cake, the Aurora LED boat light bars are coated white to match the style of your boat and for maximum protection against the elements.
These products are not just for marine applications, they can be used on cars and trucks. They are great for individuals who want to get away from the traditional black colored LED lighting products.
This Aurora LED Light Bar includes a deluxe wiring harness which consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation. Order yours today to take advantage of our free shipping option.
Order before 4 PM EST and the product will ship out of Allentown, PA on the same day.
MARINE LED LIGHT BAR EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All LED light bars Equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The LED Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
MARINE LED LIGHT BAR INTERIOR
- Aurora LED Light Bars are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vessel.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
MARINE LED LIGHT BAR TESTING
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the LED Light Bar to retain its coating from the harsh effects of sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17-ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the glass from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the LED light.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the LED Light bar is stable enough to remain on the vessel during extreme boating conditions.
- UV Test: The LED Light Bar is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The LED light bar undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
MARINE LED LIGHT BAR CERTIFICATIONS
- Purchase with confidence knowing that Aurora LED light bars are manufactured with the world’s highest quality certifications.
- Size: 10 Inch
- Beam Type: Combination
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 3.5" x 3.2"
- # of LED's: 20
- # of LED Rows: 2
- LED Light Type: Cree XTE 5 Watt
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Wattage: 100 Watts
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Amp Draw: 3.6 A
- Lumens: 8,560 Lumens
- IP Rating: IP69
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: White
- Overall Height when mounted: 4.2"
This light is also offered in Black.