Aurora 3 Inch Marine White LED Cube Kit - 3,880 Lumens
If you're looking to add some extra LED lights to the front of your boat then this kit is for you. This kit contains two white Aurora 3 Inch LED light cubes producing a total of 3,880 lumens using 40 watts. The IP69 guarantees the product is 100% sealed to foreign contaminants. Fueling these powerful LED lights are four, 10 watt Cree LED's that can be equipped with either a spot or flood beam pattern.
- Flood Beam: Emits the LED light at 60 degrees which discharges a very wide beam to approximately 1,739 Feet.
- Spot Beam: Emits the LED light at 10 degrees which discharges a very narrow beam that projects further than the competitors at 2,297 feet.
These products are not just for marine applications, they can be used on cars and trucks. They are great for individuals who want to get away from the traditional black colored LED light cubes.
See how the Aurora Spot Cubes stack up when we head to California with our drone to see how they perform in the dark.
See how the Aurora Flood Cubes stack up when we head to California with our drone to see how they perform in the dark.
This Aurora LED Light cube kit includes a deluxe wiring harness which consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation. Order yours today to take advantage of our free shipping option.
Order before 4 PM EST and the product will ship out of Allentown, PA on the same day.
LED LIGHT CUBE EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light cube housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All LED light cubes are equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The LED Light cube is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
LED LIGHT CUBE INTERIOR
- Aurora LED Light cubes are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vessel.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
LED LIGHT CUBE TESTING
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the LED Light cube to retain its coating from the harsh effects of sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17-ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the glass from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the LED light.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the LED Light cube is stable enough to remain on the vehicle during extreme boating conditions.
- UV Test: The LED Light cube is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The LED light cube undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
LED LIGHT CUBE CERTIFICATIONS
- Purchase with confidence knowing that Aurora LED light cubes are manufactured with the world’s highest quality certifications.
LED Cube Light Technical Specifications
- Size: 3 Inch
- Beam Type: Flood or Spot
- Dimensions: 3.2" x 3.3" x 3.0"
- # of LED's: 4 (Per Light)
- # of LED Rows: 2 (Per Light)
- LED Light Type: Cree XML 10 Watt
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Wattage: 40 Watt (Per Light)
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Amp Draw: 2.1 Amp (Per Light)
- Lumens: 1,940 Lumens (Per Light)
- IP Rating: IP69
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: White
- Overall Height when mounted: 3.9"
- Aurora ALO-M-2-E4T
- Aurora ALO M 2 E4T
- Interchange Part #'s: Rigid RI-50231, Rigid RI50231, Rigid 50231, Rigid D2
- Other Interchange part #: Auxbeam 70018907, Autosaver88 A02BG02016, Auxbeam 77721805, LEDkingomus B020-02-x4e, Nilight 60001SA, AMBOTHER uiohaiugfui135