Aurora Marine 20 Inch Curved LED Light Bar - 17,120 Lumens
Navigate the open water with ease and with style when you mount this Aurora Curved 20 Inch Marine white LED light bar on your vessel. The boat light bar pushes out 17,120 lumens and comes equipped with a combination beam pattern.
The IP69 rated housing is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum and then mated with UV & Scratch resistant GE Lexan lens.
To ensure an impenetrable seal the curved boat light bar is sealed together with 316 stainless steel screws that are inserted every 1.5 inches which makes it durable enough for the most extreme boating conditions.
Select our free shipping option and take advantage of our same day shipping for in-stock items. ALL order placed before 4 PM EST will ship out the same day.
Whats in the Box?
One 20 Inch Boat Light Bar with Female Deutsch Connector
1 Deluxe Wiring Harness - The Aurora wiring harness consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
BOAT CURVED LED LIGHT BAR EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the boat curved light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All curved boat light bars are equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The curved boat Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
BOAT CURVED LIGHT BAR INTERIOR
- Aurora curved boat Light Bars are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
BOAT CURVED LIGHT BAR TESTING
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the boat Light Bar to retain its coating from the harsh effects of sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17-ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the lens from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the boat light bar.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the curved boat Light bar is stable enough to remain on the boat during extreme boating conditions.
- UV Test: The curved boat light bar is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The curved boat light bar undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
BOAT CURVED LIGHT BAR CERTIFICATIONS
- Purchase with confidence knowing that Aurora curved marine LED light bars are manufactured with the world’s highest quality certifications.
Boat Curved LED Light Bar Technical Specifications
- Style: Curved
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: White
- Aurora ALO-M-C-20-P4E4J, Aurora ALO M C 20 P4E4J