This Marine LED Spreader kit includes two Aurora 3 Inch flush mount lights in the popular marine white. These powerful lights produce a combined 3,424 lumens using only 20 watts a piece which means it will seamlessly integrate into your boats electrical system.
Built to last, these LED spreader lights carry a IP69 rating which guarantees the product is 100% sealed to foreign contaminants and will survive the harshest elements.
Popular Uses of these LED Marine Spreader lights
- Recessed LED Boat Spreader lights:
- These products are great for anyone looking for affordable, bright, and long lasting Recessed LED Marine Spreader Lights.
- Color match your vehicles white exterior:
- These products are not just for marine applications, they can be used on cars and trucks. They are great for individuals who want to get away from the traditional black colored LED lighting products.
Choose Your Beam Pattern
- Flood Beam: Emits the LED light at 60 degrees which discharges a very wide beam approximately 1,739 Feet.
- Spot Beam: Emits the LED light at 10 degrees which discharges a very narrow beam that projects further than the competitors at 2,297 feet.
- Driving Beam: Emits the LED light at 50 degrees which discharges a beam similar to your stock lighting..
Order before 4 PM EST and the product will ship out of Allentown, PA on the same day.
Whats In the Box:
- Two Flush Mount LED Spreader Lights
- One Deluxe Wiring Harness
- Two rubber gaskets to be placed between the light and the mounting surface. This gasket will prevent water from getting in between the light and the mounting service causing premature failure.
- Mounting Hardware
- Eight Stainless Steel bolts with nuts to securely mount to your vehicle
MARINE LED SPREADER LIGHT EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All LED light bars Equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The LED Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
MARINE LED SPREADER LIGHT INTERIOR
- Aurora LED Light Bars are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vessel.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
MARINE LED SPREADER LIGHT TESTING
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the LED Light cube to retain its coating from harsh sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17-ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the glass from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the LED light.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the LED Light bar is stable enough to remain on the vessel during extreme boating conditions.
- UV Test: The LED Light Bar is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The LED light bar undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
- Size: 3 Inch
- Beam Type: Flood, Driving or Spot
- Dimensions: 4.8" x 2.89" x 3.60"
- # of LED's: 4
- # of LED Rows: 2
- LED Light Type: Cree XML 5 Watt
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Wattage: 20 Watt's (Per Light)
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Amp Draw: 1.2 Amp (Per Light)
- Lumens: 1,712 Lumens (Per Light)
- IP Rating: IP69
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: White
- Overall Height when mounted: 3.9"
- Aurora ALO-M-2-E4J, Aurora ALO ME 2 E4J
We are just as impatient as you are, so we strive to get the product packaged, out the door and into your hands as fast as possible.
Shipping is 100% free on all US orders! Unlike others, there is no minimum to buy, we want your business.
All items are packaged and shipped out the same day when the order is placed before 2PM EST Monday-Friday.
Our commitment to you is providing clear and concise communication throughout your buying experience. You will receive a total of three e-mails or text messages from us
- Initial order confirmation.
- Email confirming that the product has been shipped and will include the tracking number.
- Lastly, you will receive an email informing you that the product has been delivered.
We utilizes UPS who naturally offers the fastest and most economical shipping methods. All items ship out of our Allentown Pennsylvania warehouse and typically arrive in 1 to 5 days depending on where you are located.
You can use the map below to determine your estimated shipping delivery date.
For International Orders
International orders do not qualify for free shipping. If you are located outside of the United States and wish to get a shipping quote just add the item to your cart and then you will see your available shipping options.
You can also contact us via online chat or e-mail our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Aurora light bars are covered by a Limited Lifetime warranty that protects you against any manufacturer defects that may occur to the light bar when used under normal conditions.
A manufacturer defect can be best described as an imperfection or flaw that occurred during the manfacturing process that prevents the product from operating as intended.
What is not covered is physical abuse.
If you encounter an issue email email@example.com or call our office at 484-513-7746 to start the claim process. We will need your first and last name, address, date of purchase, phone number, product purchased and the reason for your return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.