Having trouble navigating in the dark? Are you still fishing at night using handheld flashlights or head mounted flashlights?
Then look no further than these Aurora LED Marine Spreader lights. This affordable kit contains two Aurora 3 Inch marine white LED lights that pump out a night slicing 3,880 lumens.
Built to last, these Marine spreader lights comes with an IP69 rating which guarantees that the product is 100% sealed to foreign contaminants.
Fueling these powerful LED marine spreader lights are four, 10 watt Cree LED's that can be equipped with either a spot or flood beam pattern.
- Flood Beam: Emits the LED light at 60 degrees which discharges a very wide beam to approximately 1,739 Feet.
- Spot Beam: Emits the LED light at 10 degrees which discharges a very narrow beam that projects further than the competitors at 2,297 feet.
These products are not just for marine applications, they can be used on cars and trucks. They are great for individuals who want to get away from the traditional black colored LED light cubes.
Select our free shipping option and take advantage of our same day shipping for in-stock items.
Whats in the Box?
Two Marine Spreader Lights with Female Deutsch Connector
Two Stainless Steel Mounts
One deluxe Wiring Harness that consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation
LED MARINE SPREADER LIGHT EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the marine spreader light housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All LED light cubes are equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The LED Light cube is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
LED MARINE SPREADER LIGHT INTERIOR
- Aurora LED spreader Light cubes are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vessel.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
LED MARINE SPREADER LIGHT TESTING
BOAT LED Cube Light Technical Specifications
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: White
- Aurora ALO-M-2-E4T, Aurora ALO M 2 E4T
We are just as impatient as you are, so we strive to get the product packaged, out the door and into your hands as fast as possible.
Shipping is 100% free on all US orders! Unlike others, there is no minimum to buy, we want your business.
All items are packaged and shipped out the same day when the order is placed before 2PM EST Monday-Friday.
Our commitment to you is providing clear and concise communication throughout your buying experience. You will receive a total of three e-mails or text messages from us
- Initial order confirmation.
- Email confirming that the product has been shipped and will include the tracking number.
- Lastly, you will receive an email informing you that the product has been delivered.
We utilizes UPS who naturally offers the fastest and most economical shipping methods. All items ship out of our Allentown Pennsylvania warehouse and typically arrive in 1 to 5 days depending on where you are located.
You can use the map below to determine your estimated shipping delivery date.
For International Orders
International orders do not qualify for free shipping. If you are located outside of the United States and wish to get a shipping quote just add the item to your cart and then you will see your available shipping options.
You can also contact us via online chat or e-mail our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Aurora light bars are covered by a Limited Lifetime warranty that protects you against any manufacturer defects that may occur to the light bar when used under normal conditions.
A manufacturer defect can be best described as an imperfection or flaw that occurred during the manfacturing process that prevents the product from operating as intended.
What is not covered is physical abuse.
If you encounter an issue email email@example.com or call our office at 484-513-7746 to start the claim process. We will need your first and last name, address, date of purchase, phone number, product purchased and the reason for your return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.