If you're looking to add some extra LED lights to your vehicle but don't have a lot of space then this light is for you. This compact, yet powerful LED light is only 2 inches but it still manages to pump out 900 lumens using 20 watts. The IP69 guarantees the product is 100% sealed to foreign contaminants.
What is a Scene Beam pattern?
A Scene beam pattern is an exclusive & unique pattern that emits light in a short but wide beam pattern at 120°.
Ok, so it has a really wide and unique beam pattern but why do I need these?
- Automotive Purposes: The pods, cubes, and single row products that are 4 inches and smaller are a great addition to your reverse lights, side lights, ditch lights and even fog lights.The larger single & dual row products are great for the front or rear of your vehicle for navigating through the trails.
- Commercial Purposes: Because of its wide but short beam pattern it is ideal for construction equipment, farm equipment & landscape equipment. These products will allow you see around you without blinding the people working around you.
Fueling these powerful LED lights are two, 10 watt Cree LED's that are equipped with a wide angle scene beam pattern that emits the lights at remarkable 120°.
Because the light is emitted at a such wide angle it is perfect for the following applications:
- LED Fog Lights
- LED Reverse Lights
- ROPS LED Lights
- LED Lights for Snow Plows
- LED Lights for Cars
- LED Lights for Trucks
- LED Ditch Lights
- LED Camping Light
Order before 4 PM EST and the product will ship out of Allentown, PA on the same day.
Where you looking for the standard LED cubes. Then check out the Aurora 3 Inch LED Cubes.
LED LIGHT CUBE EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All LED lights are equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The LED Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
LED LIGHT CUBE INTERIOR
- Aurora LED Light Bars are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
LED LIGHT CUBE TESTING
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the LED Light Bar to retain its coating from salt spayed on the roads in the winter seasons which also means the product can withstand sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17-ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the glass from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the LED light.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the LED Light bar is stable enough to remain on the vehicle during extreme driving conditions like trail riding, off roading, rock climbing, etc.
- UV Test: The LED Light Bar is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The LED light bar undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
LED LIGHT CUBE CERTIFICATIONS
- Purchase with confidence knowing that Aurora LED light bars are manufactured with the world’s highest quality certifications.
- Size: 2 Inch
- Beam Type: Scene 120°
- Dimensions: 2.8" x 1.7" x 1.9"
- Mount Type: Flush Mount
- # of LED's: 2
- # of LED Rows: 1
- LED Light Type: Cree XML 10 Watt
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Wattage: 20 Watts
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Amp Draw: 0.9 Amps
- Lumens: 900 lumens
- IP Rating: IP69
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: Black
- Aurora ALO-EL-2-E13T
- Interchange: Rigid 98001
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.