The Aurora 20 Inch Dual row Light bar is one step up from the 10 inch but has over double the power. This LED light bar is rated for 1,210 lumens at 200 watts and is equipped with a combination beam pattern. The IP69 rated housing is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum and then mated with UV & Scratch resistant GE Lexan lens.
To ensure an impenetrable seal the LED light bar is then sealed together with 316 stainless steel screws inserted every 1.5" of surface area which makes it durable enough for the most extreme off-road conditions.
This LED light bar is SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) approved which means the LED light bar must be backed superior quality mandated by the SAE. The SAE certificate certifies that this Aurora LED light is complaint for street use which makes it ideal for cruising those dark country roads. The SAE requirement also dictates that the LED high performance beam be precise and meet current North American SAE standards.
Select our free shipping option and take advantage of our same day shipping for in-stock items. ALL order placed before 4 PM EST will ship out the same day.
Whats in the Box?
One Aurora 20 Inch Light bar with Female Deutsch Connector
Two Dual Row Light Bar Mounts
One Deluxe Wiring Harness that consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation
LED LIGHT BAR EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All LED light bars Equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The LED Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
LED LIGHT BAR INTERIOR
- These LED Light Bars are made with Cree LED chips.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
LED LIGHT BAR TESTING
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the LED Light Bar to retain its coating from salt spayed on the roads in the winter seasons which also means the product can withstand sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17-ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the glass from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the LED light.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the LED Light bar is stable enough to remain on the vehicle during extreme driving conditions like trail riding, off roading, rock climbing, etc.
- UV Test: The LED Light Bar is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The LED light bar undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
LED Light Bar Technical Specifications
- Size: 20 Inch
- Beam Type: Combination Beam
- Dimensions: 21.5" x 3.5" x 3.3"
- # of LED's: 40
- # of LED Rows: 2
- LED Type: Cree 3 Watt
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Wattage: 120 Watts
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Amp Draw: 2.4 Amps
- Lumens: 1,120 Lumens
- IP Rating: IP69
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: Black
- Overall Height when mounted: 4.2"
- Aurora ALO-20-P4E4K-S
- Aurora ALO 20 P4E4K S
- Interchange Info: Rigid 12161EM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.