Navigate the open water with ease with this Aurora 20 Inch Marine white boat light bar that pushes out 17,120 lumens and comes equipped with a combination beam pattern.
This boat light bar comes equipped with both flood and spot optics that creates the popular combination beam pattern. So when you hit the switch, you will unleash an ultra bright light that goes both far and wide.
To ensure an impenetrable seal this marine curved boat light bar is sealed together with 316 stainless steel screws that are inserted every 1.5 inches which makes it durable enough for the most extreme boating conditions.
The IP69 rated housing is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum and then mated with UV & Scratch resistant GE Lexan lens.
Included with these marine light bars are rubber mounting pads that go in between the boat light bar mounts and the mounting surface. These pads will help protect the mounting surface from any scratches or abrasions.
What's in the Box?
One Aurora 20 Inch Light bar with Female Deutsch Connector
Two Dual Row Light Bar Mounts
One Deluxe Wiring Harness that consist of an on/off Water proof switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation
Two Rubber Grommets to protect the mounting surface
These products are not just for marine applications, they can be used on cars and trucks. They are great for individuals who want to get away from the traditional black colored LED lighting products.
BOAT LIGHT BAR EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the marine LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All boat light bars are equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The boat Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline.
BOAT LIGHT BAR INTERIOR
- Aurora marine LED Light Bars are made with Osram LED chips which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vessel.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
MARINE LIGHT BAR TESTING
Marine Light Bar Technical Specifications
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: White
- Aurora ALO-M-20-P4E4J, Aurora ALO M 20 P4E4J
- Interchange #: RI 822613, RI 877213
We are just as impatient as you are, so we strive to get the product packaged, out the door and into your hands as fast as possible.
Shipping is 100% free on all US orders! Unlike others, there is no minimum to buy, we want your business.
All items are packaged and shipped out the same day when the order is placed before 2PM EST Monday-Friday.
Our commitment to you is providing clear and concise communication throughout your buying experience. You will receive a total of three e-mails or text messages from us
- Initial order confirmation.
- Email confirming that the product has been shipped and will include the tracking number.
- Lastly, you will receive an email informing you that the product has been delivered.
We utilizes UPS who naturally offers the fastest and most economical shipping methods. All items ship out of our Allentown Pennsylvania warehouse and typically arrive in 1 to 5 days depending on where you are located.
You can use the map below to determine your estimated shipping delivery date.
For International Orders
International orders do not qualify for free shipping. If you are located outside of the United States and wish to get a shipping quote just add the item to your cart and then you will see your available shipping options.
You can also contact us via online chat or e-mail our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Aurora light bars are covered by a Limited Lifetime warranty that protects you against any manufacturer defects that may occur to the light bar when used under normal conditions.
A manufacturer defect can be best described as an imperfection or flaw that occurred during the manfacturing process that prevents the product from operating as intended.
What is not covered is physical abuse.
If you encounter an issue email email@example.com or call our office at 484-513-7746 to start the claim process. We will need your first and last name, address, date of purchase, phone number, product purchased and the reason for your return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.