This 20 Inch Single row Aurora Light bar produces 1,902 lumens and is equipped with a flood beam pattern. This off road LED light bar comes with a IP69 rated housing that is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum and then mated with UV & Scratch resistant GE Lexan lens. To ensure an impenetrable seal the LED light bar is then sealed together with 316 stainless steel screws inserted every 1.5" of surface area which makes it durable enough for the most extreme off-road conditions.
This LED light bar is SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) approved which means the LED lights must be backed superior quality mandated by the SAE. The SAE certificate certifies that these Aurora LED lights are complaint for street use which makes it ideal for cruising those dark country roads. The SAE requirement also dictates that the LED high performance beam be precise and meet current North American SAE standards.
This Aurora LED Light Bar includes a deluxe wiring harness which consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation. Order yours today to take advantage of our free shipping option.
LED LIGHT BAR EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All LED light bars are equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The LED Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
LED LIGHT BAR INTERIOR
- These LED Light Bars are made with OSRAM..
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
LED LIGHT BAR TESTING
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the LED Light Bar to retain its coating from salt spayed on the roads in the winter seasons which also means the product can withstand sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17-ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the glass from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the LED light.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the LED Light bar is stable enough to remain on the vehicle during extreme driving conditions like trail riding, off roading, rock climbing, etc.
- UV Test: The LED Light Bar is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The LED light bar undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
LED LIGHT BAR CERTIFICATIONS
- Purchase with confidence knowing that Aurora LED light bars are manufactured with the world’s highest quality certifications.
- Size: 20 Inch
- Beam Type: Flood
- Dimensions: 21.9" x 3.2" x 1.8"
- # of LED's: 20
- # of LED Rows: 1
- LED Light Type: OSRAM P8 5 Watt
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Wattage: 100 Watts
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Amp Draw: 3.3 Amps
- Lumens: 1,902 Lumens
- IP Rating: IP69
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: Black
- Overall Height when mounted: 2.5"
- Aurora ALO-S1-20-E7D-S
- Aurora ALO S1 20 E7D S
- Interchange Info: Rigid 920413, Rigid 92031EM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.