If you're looking to add some wide angle LED lights to your boat then this kit is for you. This kit contains two Aurora 3 Inch LED spreader lights that produce a combined of 3,880 lumens. These LED Spreader lights are equipped with a Wide Angle Scene Beam pattern that emits the lights at remarkable 120°.
What is a Wide Angle Scene Beam pattern?
A Wide Angle Scene beam pattern is an exclusive & unique pattern that emits light in a short but wide beam pattern at 120°.
Fueling these powerful LED Spreader lights are four, 10 watt Cree LED's that are sealed in a IP69 rated housing which is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum and then mated with UV & Scratch resistant GE Lexan lens.
Select our free shipping option and take advantage of our same day shipping for in-stock items. ALL order placed before 4 PM EST will ship out the same day.
Whats in the Box?
Two LED Marine Spreader Pod Lights with Female Deutsch Connector
Stainless steel mounts and Stainless Steel mounting hardware
One Deluxe Wiring Harness - The Aurora wiring harness consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
MARINE SPREADER LED LIGHT POD EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light pod housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- All LED light pods are equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The LED Light pod is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
MARINE SPREADER LED LIGHT POD INTERIOR
- Aurora LED Light pods are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
MARINE SPREADER LED LIGHT POD TESTING
- Beam Type: Wide Angle LED Boat Spreader Light of 120°
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: Marine White
- Aurora Part # ALO-M-2-E12T, Aurora Part # ALO M 2 E12T
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.