Aurora Jeep Wrangler 4 Inch LED Fog Light Kit - 2,880 Lumens
Upgrade your fog lights with this easy to install Fog Light Kit by Aurora. The Plug n Play design ditches the complications of wiring in favor of plugging directly into factory connectors. The round design compliments the traditional look of your vehicle without compromising style. These fog lights utilize 5 watt Cree chips to produce a crisp white light rated at 2,880 lumens.
This kit is perfect for the enthusiast looking to upgrade their fog lights but doesn't want to switch to the square cubed lights and comprise the look of your vehicle. Order yours today and take advantage of our free shipping option.
Order before 4 PM EST the product will ship out of Allentown, PA on the same day.
- PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA, CT, NY, RI - 1 Day
- VT, ME, NH, MA - 1-2 Days
- MI, IN, OH, WV, KY, TN, NC, SC, GA, AL - 2 Days
- FL, MN, WI, IA, IL, MO, KS, CO - 3 Days
- CA, SD, NE, WY, NM, OK, AR, MS, LA, AZ, AK - 4 Days
- WA, OR, MT, ID, NV, UT, HI - 5 Days
- Industry rated to IP68K which means this products will survive the harshest elements you can throw at it.
- "IP" Stands for Ingress Protection which is an international recognized system used for rating the products ability to withstand contamination from water and debris.
- The #6 means that the product is rated to allow no dust particles to enter the sealed LED light
- This product will mount dsThe #9 means the product is rated to allow no liquid to enter either due to submersion or steam jet cleaning.
- The housing is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum which is durable enough for the most extreme conditions.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
- The product is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- These products are all made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allow for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
- The mounts for these fog lights will mount in your factory fog light location so no aftermarket mounts will be needed.
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the product to retain its coating from salt spayed on the roads in the winter seasons which also means the product can withstand sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17 ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the glass from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the LED light.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the product is stable enough to remain on the vehicle during extreme driving conditions like trail riding, off roading, rock climbing, etc.
- UV Test: Product is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The product undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
- The lights are CE Certified which is a manufacturer's declaration that the product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislation
- RoHS Certified Supplier which means the suppler does not engage in any illegal hazardous waste dumping.
- Size: 4"
- Dimensions: 4" x 4"
- Light Type: Fog Light
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Wattage: 30w
- Operating Voltage: 9-36V DC
- Amp Draw: 1.4A
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Lumens: 1440lm (Each)
- IP Rating: IP68
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: Black
What's In The Box:
- Fog Lights (QTY 2)
This fog light kit fits a wide range of vehicles that allow for a 4 inch fog light to be mounted but it specifically fits the following vehicles:
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 2011-2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2009-2012 Dodge Journey
- 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum
- 2011-2014 Dodge Charger
- 2006-2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser
- 2005 Chrysler 300
Jeep Installation Instructions:
- Remove the front grill and top bumper cover
- Remove the four screws in each of the four corners of the fog light.
- Remove the fog light and disconnect the foig light connector.
- Mount new fog light with the four screws
- If the new fog lights are equipped with a Halo ring then splice the halo wire into one of your parking lights.
- Once installed test to make sure all lighting features worked as before.