Aurora Jeep Wrangler 4 Inch Off Road LED Fog Light Kit - 2,880 Lumens
Don't let fog and bad weather stop your adventure just upgrade your Jeep Wrangler factory fog lights with this easy to install Fog Light Kit by Aurora. The Plug n Play design ditches the complications of wiring in favor of plugging directly this light into your factory connectors. The round design compliments the traditional look of your vehicle without compromising style. These fog lights utilize 5 watt Cree chips to produce a crisp white light rated at 2,880 lumens.
This kit is perfect for the enthusiast looking to upgrade their fog lights but doesn't want to switch to the square cubed lights and comprise the look of your vehicle. Order yours today and take advantage of our free shipping option.
- IP68 Waterproof housing
- Guaranteed to last for 50,000 hours
- Equipped with over-sized heat sink to prevent over heating
- Built with USA made, Cree LED's
- Lens comprised of Hard-coated Poly carbonate
- Housing is made out of heavy duty Die-Cast aluminum
- Aurora Engineered PCBA means no electronic interference
- Crisp white color temperature of 6000k
- SAE Complaint
- Fog Lights produce a combined 2,880 Lumens
- Low Voltage Protection, No Anti Flicker
- Fits other Makes & Models, Check for your application below
Order before 4 PM EST and the product will ship out of Allentown, PA on the same day.
LED FOG LIGHT EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED fog light housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
LED FOG LIGHT INTERIOR
- Aurora LED fog lights are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
LED FOG LIGHT TESTING
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the LED fog light to retain its coating from salt spayed on the roads in the winter seasons which also means the product can withstand sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17-ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the glass from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the LED light.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the LED fog light is stable enough to remain on the vehicle during extreme driving conditions like trail riding, off roading, rock climbing, etc.
- UV Test: The LED fog light is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The LED fog light undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
LED FOG LIGHT CERTIFICATIONS
- Purchase with confidence knowing that Aurora LED fog light are manufactured with the world’s highest quality certifications.
What's In The Box:
- Fog Lights (QTY 2)
This fog light kit fits a wide range of vehicles that allow for a 4 inch fog light to be mounted but it specifically fits the following vehicles:
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler
- 2011-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2014-2018 Jeep Cherokee
- 2009-2017 Dodge Journey
- 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum
- 2011-2014 Dodge Charger
- 2006-2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser
- 2005 Chrysler 300
LED FOG LIGHT Technical Specifications
- Size: 4 Inch
- Dimensions: 4" x 3.4" X 4"
- Light Type: Fog Light
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Wattage: 30 Watts
- Operating Voltage: 9-36V DC
- Amp Draw: 1.4 AMps
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Lumens: 1440 Lumens each Fog Light
- IP Rating: IP68
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: Black
- Interchange Part's: Chrysler 05182026AA, 05182026-AA, CH2590109, 4805856AA, 4805856-AA, 4805856AB, 4805856-AB, JW Speaker 6145 J2 Series 0554573, Oracle 5775-333, KC 497, Oracale 5775-504, Oracale 5775-001, KC Hilites 1497, Spyder 5015372, Dorman 923-837, KC Hilites 494, KC Hilites 493, KC Hilites 498, Baja Designs 587503, Vision X 9892474, Vision X 9891828, Vision X 9891811, Recon 264506BK, Mopar 82215163, Mopar 82215549, Pro Comp 76504P, Xprite FL-R4IN-60W-4VARIATION, Morimoto J132515,
Jeep Installation Instructions:
- Remove the front grill and top bumper cover
- Remove the four screws in each of the four corners of the fog light.
- Remove the fog light and disconnect the foig light connector.
- Mount new fog light with the four screws
- If the new fog lights are equipped with a Halo ring then splice the halo wire into one of your parking lights.
- Once installed test to make sure all lighting features worked as before.