Get your curve on with the brightest Curved LED light bar. The Aurora Dual Row curved 50 Inch LED light bar produces 42,800 lumens using 500 watts.
This curved light bar features an IP69 rated housing that is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum and then mated with UV & Scratch resistant GE Lexan lens.
Powering this curved led light bar is one hundred, 5-watt Cree LED's.
To ensure an impenetrable seal the LED light bar is then sealed together with 316 stainless steel screws inserted every 1.5" of surface area which makes it durable enough for the most extreme off-road conditions.
Select our free shipping option and take advantage of our same day shipping for in-stock items. ALL order placed before 4 PM EST will ship out the same day.
Whats in the Box?
1 Aurora 50 Inch Light bar with Female Deutsch Connector
2 Dual Row Curved Light Bar Mounts
1 Deluxe Wiring Harness that consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation
CURVED LED LIGHT BAR EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All LED light bars Equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The LED Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
CURVED LED LIGHT BAR INTERIOR
- Aurora LED Light Bars are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
CURVED LED LIGHT BAR TESTING
Curved LED Light Bar Technical Specifications
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- IP Rating: IP69
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Aurora ALO-C-50-P4E4J
- Aurora ALOC50P4E4J
- Housing color: Black
- Aurora ALO-C-50-P4E4J
- Aurora ALO C 50 P4E4J
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.