Aurora Back-lit LED Light Bars
Get ready to stand out from the crowd with the Aurora Back-lit series that feature LED light bars equipped with colored LED’s. These Aurora light bars are the simplest and the most inexpensive way to customize your vehicle and enhance your nighttime adventure.
Designed to please, these vibrant back-lit LED light bars are offered in five popular colors, Amber, Blue, Green, Red & white. Available in a 10-inch, 20-inch, 30-inch, 40-inch and 50-inch, these light bars make the perfect addiction to any Car/Truck show enthusiast as well as the avid off-road enthusiast.
- Car & Truck Show Enthusiasts – Turn heads and give those judges the ultimate "WOW" factor when they see your vehicle equipped with a back lit LED light bar. These LED light bars will illuminate the night but will also be bright enough to shine during the day and get you that first place prize.
- Avid Off-Road Enthusiast - When you’re cruising the streets, hit the first switch to activate the back lit LED lights and make those other off-road vehicles envy your ride. And don’t worry, when you’re on the trail during the day these back lit LED lights are bright enough to warn other vehicles that you're coming. Then when the sun goes down the real fun begins, hit the second switch to turn on the high-powered main LED lights and let the Cree LED’s get cut through the darkness and get you to your destination.
Use the drop down menu to select the Back-lit series LED light bar that fits your needs:
- Select your size: 10 Inch to 50 Inch
- Select one of the unique back-lit colors that are available.
*****Colors are all the same price *****
The IP69 rated housing is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum and then mated with UV & Scratch resistant GE Lexan lens. To ensure an impenetrable seal the LED light bar is then sealed together with 316 stainless steel screws inserted every 1.5" of surface area which makes it durable enough for the most extreme off-road conditions.
This Aurora LED Light Bar includes a deluxe wiring harness which consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation. Order yours today to take advantage of our free shipping option.
Order before 4 PM EST and the product will ship out of Allentown, PA on the same day.
LED LIGHT BAR EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All LED light bars Equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The LED Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
LED LIGHT BAR INTERIOR
- Aurora LED Light Bars are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
LED LIGHT BAR TESTING
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the LED Light Bar to retain its coating from salt spayed on the roads in the winter seasons which also means the product can withstand sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17-ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the glass from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the LED light.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the LED Light bar is stable enough to remain on the vehicle during extreme driving conditions like trail riding, off roading, rock climbing, etc.
- UV Test: The LED Light Bar is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The LED light bar undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
- Purchase with confidence knowing that Aurora LED light bars are manufactured with the world’s highest quality certifications.
LED Light Bar Technical Specifications
- Beam Type: Combination
- LED Light Type: Cree XBD 3 Watt
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- IP Rating: IP69
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: Black
- Overall Height when mounted: 4.2"
- Aurora Part Numbers - ALO-10-P4E4K-B-RA, ALO-10-P4E4K-B-RB, ALO-10-P4E4K-B-RG, ALO-10-P4E4K-B-RR, ALO-10-P4E4K-B-RW, ALO-20-P4E4K-B-RA, ALO-20-P4E4K-B-RB, ALO-20-P4E4K-B-RG, ALO-20-P4E4K-B-RR, ALO-20-P4E4K-B-RW, ALO-30-P4E4K-B-RA, ALO-30-P4E4K-B-RB, ALO-30-P4E4K-B-RG, ALO-30-P4E4K-B-RR, ALO-30-P4E4K-B-RW, ALO-40-P4E4K-B-RA, ALO-40-P4E4K-B-RB, ALO-40-P4E4K-B-RG, ALO-40-P4E4K-B-RR, ALO-40-P4E4K-B-RW, ALO-50-P4E4K-B-RA, ALO-50-P4E4K-B-RB, ALO-50-P4E4K-B-RG, ALO-50-P4E4K-B-RR, ALO-50-P4E4K-B-RW
- Rigid Interchange: Rigid 210003, Rigid 220003, Rigid 230003, Rigid 240003, Rigid 250003, Rigid 210013, Rigid 220013, Rigid 230013, Rigid 240013, Rigid 250013, Rigid 210023, Rigid 220023, Rigid 230023, Rigid 240023, Rigid 250023, Rigid 210033, Rigid 220033, Rigid 230033, Rigid 240033, Rigid 250033, Rigid 210043, Rigid 220043, Rigid 230043, Rigid 240043, Rigid 250043