Get ready to hit the open water with Aurora's CAT 4 bundle. This marine bundle will make the best addition to any boat owner looking for more forward facing bright white LED lighting. The Aurora CAT 4 bundle is rated at 38,000 lumens and contains the following:
- 40 Inch Dual Row Boat Light Bar
- The Aurora 40 Inch marine LED Light bar utilizes a combination beam pattern and pumps out 34,240 lumens. This light bar is good for shining light 5,545 feet away making it the best 40 inch marine LED light bar for your boat.
- 3 Inch Cubed Light Kit (Pair)
- This kit contains two Aurora 3 Inch Marine LED light cubes producing a total of 3,880 lumens using 40 watts. Fueling these powerful LED lights are four, 10 watt Cree LED's that can be equipped with either a spot or flood beam pattern.
- Flood Beam: Emits the LED light at 60 degrees which discharges a very wide beam to approximately 1,739 Feet.
- Spot Beam: Emits the LED light at 10 degrees which discharges a very narrow beam that projects further than the competitors at 2,297 feet.
- 2 Wiring harnesses
- The deluxe wiring harness consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation
Select our free shipping option and take advantage of our same day shipping for in-stock items. ALL order placed before 4 PM EST will ship out the same day.
Whats in the Box?
One 40 Inch Boat LED Light Bar equipped with a combination beam
2 Boat Pod Lights in either a Flood Beam or Spot Beam
2 Deluxe Wiring Harness - The Aurora wiring harness consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
MARINE LED LIGHT EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the Boat LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All Marine LED navigation light cubes are quipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The Marine LED Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
MARINE LED LIGHT'S INTERIOR
- Aurora Boat Light Bars are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
MARINE LED LIGHT TESTING
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the Marine LED Light Bar to retain its coating from the harsh effects of sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17-ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the glass from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the Marine LED light.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the boat LED light bar is stable enough to remain on the vehicle during extreme boating driving conditions.
- UV Test: The boat Light Bar is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The marine LED light bar undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.