Blast your way through the darkness with Aurora's new D3 Blaster LED light pods. These newly redesign LED light pods produce a highly efficient, 3,424 lumens that will light up any trail at night.
Engineered to be more compact that the standard LED light cubes, these rugged LED light pods feature a 27% decrease in width reduction with a retail price to match.
Fueling these powerful LED lights are four, 5 watt Cree LED's that can be equipped with either a spot or flood beam pattern.
- Flood Beam: Emits the LED light at 60 degrees which discharges a very wide beam to approximately 1,739 Feet.
- Spot Beam: Emits the LED light at 10 degrees which discharges a very narrow beam that projects further than the competitors at 2,297 feet.
The Aurora Blaster LED Light pod kit includes a deluxe wiring harness which consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation. Order yours today to take advantage of our free shipping option.
Order before 4 PM EST and the product will ship out of Allentown, PA on the same day.
D3 BLASTER LED LIGHT POD EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the Blaster LED light pod housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- The Blaster LED light pods are quipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The Blaster LED Light pods is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
D3 BLASTER LED LIGHT POD INTERIOR
- The Aurora Blaster LED Light pod is made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
D3 BLASTER LED LIGHT POD TESTING
D3 BLASTER LED LIGHT POD CERTIFICATIONS
- Purchase with confidence knowing that Aurora LED light pods are manufactured with the world’s highest quality certifications.
Other Technical Info
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: Black
- Part Number: ALO-D3-2-E4J or ALO-D3-2-P4J
- Part Number: ALO D3 2 E4J or ALO D3 2 P4J
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.