Stop turning in the dark and get the new Aurora D5 Series “Side Shooter Edition” on your vehicle. These new LED lights bars were derived from the patented, USA designed, D5 series than combined with the popular cubed Side Shooters. The engineers at Aurora took it one step further by manufacturing an additional Cree LED on the side bringing the grand total to three Cree LED’s on each side of the light bar.
These Cree side light LED’s emit a bright white light at 120 ° producing over 800 lumens making those difficult turns on dark trails easier by providing additional lighting in the direction you are turning. And if you are in a Full-Size vehicle with tinted front windows, you will no longer need to roll down your window to make the turn.
The main light is fueled by powerful Osram LED’s that will light up any trail at night and is protected in an extremely durable 6063 aluminum housing. Protection in the front of the light bar is provided by a UV & scratch resistant GE Lexan lens that is then sealed together with 316 stainless steel screws inserted every 1.5" of surface area providing you with a light bar that delivers an IP68 Ingress Rating.
Keeping up with industry trends, Aurora has designed this product to be 30% thinner than standard LED Light bars on the market.
Sizes start at 6 inches and go all the way up to 52 inches which meet the requirements of any off-road adventure.
To make mounting easier these LED lights come equipped with Bottle Sliding brackets that allow you to mount the light almost anywhere.
The IP rating on this light is a IP68 which means its sealed to dust and other foreign contaminants. This Aurora LED Light Bar includes a deluxe wiring harness which consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation. Order yours today to take advantage of our free shipping option.
Order before 4 PM EST and the product will ship out of Allentown, PA on the same day.
LED LIGHT BAR EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All LED light bars Equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The LED Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
LED LIGHT BAR INTERIOR
- Aurora LED Light Bars are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
LED LIGHT BAR TESTING
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the LED Light Bar to retain its coating from salt spayed on the roads in the winter seasons which also means the product can withstand sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17-ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the glass from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the LED light.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the LED Light bar is stable enough to remain on the vehicle during extreme driving conditions like trail riding, off roading, rock climbing, etc.
- UV Test: The LED Light Bar is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The LED light bar undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
LED LIGHT BAR CERTIFICATIONS
- Purchase with confidence knowing that Aurora LED light bars are manufactured with the world’s highest quality certifications.
- Beam Type: Combination
- # of LED Rows: 2
- LED Type: Osram P8 5 Watt
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- IP Rating: IP68
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: Black
- Overall Height when mounted: 2.95"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.