Aurora Jeep Wrangler JK Black/Silver Face LED Head Light Kit w/ DRL
Upgrade the look of your Jeep Wrangler JK's headlights with this Plug n Play DOT approved LED headlight kit by Aurora. These easy to install headlights require no welding or intense fabrication and mount in your factory headlight location. To make these LED headlights as rugged as possible the headlights are housed in a die-cast aluminum casing and then fortified with a hard-coated poly-carbonate lens.
These LED headlights are equipped with a high and low beam with a color temperature of 6000k which produces a crisp white light to help you navigate the trails.
To complete the package, Aurora has equipped this LED headlight with a 10 watt semi-circle shaped driving light which easily integrates into your factory parking light system.
Order yours today and take advantage of our free shipping option.
LED HEADLIGHT EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED headlight housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
LED HEADLIGHT INTERIOR
- Aurora LED headlights are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
LED HEADLIGHT TESTING
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the LED headlight to retain its coating from salt spayed on the roads in the winter seasons which also means the product can withstand sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17-ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the glass from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the LED light.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the LED headlight is stable enough to remain on the vehicle during extreme driving conditions like trail riding, off roading, rock climbing, etc.
- UV Test: The LED headlight is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The LED headlight undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
LED HEADLIGHT CERTIFICATIONS
- Purchase with confidence knowing that Aurora LED headlights are manufactured with the world’s highest quality certifications.
LED HEADLIGHT Technical Specifications
- Size: 7 Inch
- Light Type: LED Headlight
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Low Beam: 50 Watts
- High Beam: 55 Watts
- Operating Voltage: 9-36V DC
- Amp Draw: 1.4 Amps
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Low Beam: 3,450 Lumens (Per Light)
- High Beam: 3,360 Lumens (Per Light)
- IP Rating: IP68
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: Black
What's In The Box:
- LED Headlights (QTY 2)
- Extra Wire for Halo (QTY 2)
- H4 to H13 LED Headlight Adapter Plug (QTY 2)
Applications: 2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler