Leaving your driveway to the dark street just got easier with Aurora’s Eagle Eye LED head light kit for the Jeep Wrangler JK. Descend into the dark with confidence by hitting the low beam switch to release the Eagle Eyes 1,770 lumens to penetrate the darkness. Aurora’s optical low beam pattern maintains a sharp focus keeping you safe and illuminating any obstacles that stand in your way.
Plug n Play plus DOT compliant means these LED head lights lights are easy to install and require no welding or intense fabrication. These LED headlights mount directly into your factory headlight location with ease.
Aurora's Eagle Eye LED head lights are housed in a die-cast aluminum casing and then fortified with a hard-coated poly-carbonate lens to withstand the most rugged of conditions. The crisp white LED lights produce a color temperature of 6000k and are equipped with a high and low beam to help you navigate the trails.
To generate the ultimate "WOW" factor, Aurora has added Halo Driving lights that can easily be integrated into your parking lights making installation a breeze.
- IP68 Waterproof housing
- Guaranteed to last for 50,000 hours
- Built with USA made, Cree LED's
- Lens comprised of Hard-coated Poly carbonate
- Housing is made out of Die-Cast aluminum
- Crisp white color temperature of 6000k
Order before 4 PM EST and the product will ship out of Allentown, PA on the same day.
See them in action
EAGLE EYE LED HEADLIGHT EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED headlight housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
EAGLE EYE LED HEADLIGHT INTERIOR
- Aurora LED headlights are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
EAGLE EYE LED HEADLIGHT TESTING
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the LED headlight to retain its coating from salt spayed on the roads in the winter seasons which also means the product can withstand sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17-ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the glass from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the LED light.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the LED headlight is stable enough to remain on the vehicle during extreme driving conditions like trail riding, off roading, rock climbing, etc.
- UV Test: The LED headlight is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The LED headlight undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
EAGLE EYE LED HEADLIGHT CERTIFICATIONS
- Purchase with confidence knowing that Aurora LED headlights are manufactured with the world’s highest quality certifications.
EAGLE EYE LED HEADLIGHT Technical Specifications
- Size: 7 Inch
- Light Type: Headlight
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Wattage: 20 Watts/ 40 Watts
- Operating Voltage: 9-36V DC
- Amp Draw: 1.4 Amps
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- High Beam - 1,770 Lumens
- Low Beam - 1,350 Lumens
- IP Rating: IP68
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: Black
What's In The Box:
- Eagle Eye LED Headlights (QTY 2)
- Extra Wire for Halo (QTY 2)
- H4 to H13 Headlight Adapter Plug (QTY 2)
Applications: 2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.