Looking for Off Road LED lights with a yellow beam pattern? Then look no further than the Aurora Side Shooter Golden Series. These off road lights feature an ultra crisp yellow beam that increases visibility in heavy snow and foggy conditions.
This yellow beam off road light stands out from the crowd with its industry best 180 degree beam pattern. This remarkable beam pattern is 3 times wider than a traditional flood beam pattern.
The Aurora side shooters come equipped with four powerful, 5-watt Osram LED's that are forward facing. An additional two Osram LED's are on each side of the light bringing the total to eight intense LEDs that produce an vivid yellow LED light.
These Side Shooter Yellow Beam off road LED lights are offered in two beam patterns that can be selected using the drop down box:
- Yellow Flood Beam: Emits the LED light at 60 degrees which discharges a very wide beam.
- Yellow Spot Beam: Emits the LED light at a very narrow 10 degrees which discharges a very precise beam that goes further than the competitors.
Why do you need these Yellow beam off road lights?
- Frequently drive in snow or foggy conditions
- Yellow LED Fog lights
- Operating SXS off road
- Just want to stand out from the crowd
What comes in the box
Two Side Shooter LED Pod Lights with Female Deutsch Connector
Two Stainless Steel Mounts
One Deluxe Wiring Harness - The Aurora wiring harness consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
Yellow Beam Off road lights Specifications:
- Dimensions: 3.9" x 3.1" x 2.7"
- Beam Type: Spot or Flood
- Beam Color: Yellow
- Beam Distance:
- Spot Beam 1Lux @148Meters - 485 Feet
- Flood Beam1Lux @106Meters - 347 Feet
- Amp Draw: 2.2 amps (Per Light)
- Number of LED's: 8 (Per Light)
- Temperature Color: 3000k
Lumens: 1,746 (Per Light)
- Height When Mounted: 3.9"
LED SIDE SHOOTER EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All LED side shooters are equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The LED Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline.
LED SIDE SHOOTER INTERIOR
- Aurora LED Side shooter pods are made with Osram LED chips which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
LED SIDE SHOOTER TESTING
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the LED Light Bar to retain its coating from salt spayed on the roads in the winter seasons which also means the product can withstand sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17-ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the glass from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the LED light.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the LED Light bar is stable enough to remain on the vehicle during extreme driving conditions like trail riding, off roading, rock climbing, etc.
- UV Test: The LED Light Bar is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The LED light bar undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
We are just as impatient as you are, so we strive to get the product packaged, out the door and into your hands as fast as possible.
Shipping is 100% free on all US orders! Unlike others, there is no minimum to buy, we want your business.
All items are packaged and shipped out the same day when the order is placed before 2PM EST Monday-Friday.
Our commitment to you is providing clear and concise communication throughout your buying experience. You will receive a total of three e-mails or text messages from us
- Initial order confirmation.
- Email confirming that the product has been shipped and will include the tracking number.
- Lastly, you will receive an email informing you that the product has been delivered.
We utilizes UPS who naturally offers the fastest and most economical shipping methods. All items ship out of our Allentown Pennsylvania warehouse and typically arrive in 1 to 5 days depending on where you are located.
You can use the map below to determine your estimated shipping delivery date.
For International Orders
International orders do not qualify for free shipping. If you are located outside of the United States and wish to get a shipping quote just add the item to your cart and then you will see your available shipping options.
You can also contact us via online chat or e-mail our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Aurora light bars are covered by a Limited Lifetime warranty that protects you against any manufacturer defects that may occur to the light bar when used under normal conditions.
A manufacturer defect can be best described as an imperfection or flaw that occurred during the manfacturing process that prevents the product from operating as intended.
What is not covered is physical abuse.
If you encounter an issue email email@example.com or call our office at 484-513-7746 to start the claim process. We will need your first and last name, address, date of purchase, phone number, product purchased and the reason for your return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.