Outfit your Jeep Wrangle JK with this Aurora LED light pod bundle. Finding affordable and reliable LED off road lighting can be tough to find these days but look no further than Aurora.
Jeep Wrangler JK A- Pillar Mounts:
Mount any Aurora Cube light, pod light, or LED work light on your Jeep Wrangler JK's lower windshield.
This product includes two mounts and two gaskets that mount to your Jeep Wranglers front lower windshield. Each solid steel mount is equipped with a 12mm mounting hole that is located at the top of each Jeep Wrangler mount. The mounts dimensions are 3.5" x 3.2".
Light Pod Options:
All Aurora light pods will work with these Jeep Wrangler mounts and they include a full wiring harness to make installation easier. Below are the available LED Lighting options for your Jeep Wrangler JK:
Classic Series 3 Inch Pod Light - Producing a powerful 3,880 lumens, these lights are the most popular. These light come in either a spot beam or flood beam option.
White Coated 3 Inch Pod Light - These white LED pod lights are exactly the same as the classic series except they are coated in a white dupont paint to color match your white Jeep Wrangler. These lights will also produce a powerful 3,880 lumens and come in either a spot beam or flood beam option.
Diffusion Beam 3 Inch Pod Light - The benefits of the diffusion beam is that it produces a softer light which gives the illusion of the light surrounding the obstacle as opposed to other beams which shine directly onto the obstacle which can create a glare.
Side Shooter 4 Inch Pod Light: While all the other light pods in this list have 4 LED chips, the Aurora Side Shooter has a total of 8 LED chips per pod. There are 4 LED chips in the main body of the light pod and then there are 2 additional LED's on either side of the light pod.
Wide Angle Scene Beam 3 Inch Pod Light: These LED lights are equipped with a Wide Angle Scene Beam pattern that emits LED light at remarkable 120°. This light pod produces the widest beam available.
Amber 3 Inch LED Light Pod: If you live in an area with lots of foggy or snowy conditions then this kit is a must have. Available in a spot or flood beam, these Aurora lights feature a clear lens and 100% authentic amber LED chips. The combination of amber LED chips, and a clear lens means you will get a nice crisp amber beam unlike compeititors who use white LED chips and an amber lens.
Select our free shipping option and take advantage of our same day shipping for in-stock items. ALL order placed before 4 PM EST will ship out the same day.
Whats in the Box?
Two LED Pod Lights with Female Deutsch Connector
Two Jeep Wrangler JK A-Pillar Mounts
One Deluxe Wiring Harness - The Aurora wiring harness consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
LED LIGHT CUBE EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All LED light cubes are equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The LED Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
LED LIGHT CUBE INTERIOR
- Aurora LED Light Bars are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- IP Rating: IP69
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
Technical Specifications for Mounts:
- Product includes two mounts and gaskets that mount to your jeeps front lower windshield or A-Pillar.
- Each solid steel mount is equipped with a 12mm mounting hole
- The mount dimensions are 3.5" x 3.2"
Applications: 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
Don't delay, outfit your Jeep today.
We are just as impatient as you are, so we strive to get the product packaged, out the door and into your hands as fast as possible.
Shipping is 100% free on all US orders! Unlike others, there is no minimum to buy, we want your business.
All items are packaged and shipped out the same day when the order is placed before 2PM EST Monday-Friday.
Our commitment to you is providing clear and concise communication throughout your buying experience. You will receive a total of three e-mails or text messages from us
- Initial order confirmation.
- Email confirming that the product has been shipped and will include the tracking number.
- Lastly, you will receive an email informing you that the product has been delivered.
We utilizes UPS who naturally offers the fastest and most economical shipping methods. All items ship out of our Allentown Pennsylvania warehouse and typically arrive in 1 to 5 days depending on where you are located.
You can use the map below to determine your estimated shipping delivery date.
For International Orders
International orders do not qualify for free shipping. If you are located outside of the United States and wish to get a shipping quote just add the item to your cart and then you will see your available shipping options.
You can also contact us via online chat or e-mail our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Aurora light bars are covered by a Limited Lifetime warranty that protects you against any manufacturer defects that may occur to the light bar when used under normal conditions.
A manufacturer defect can be best described as an imperfection or flaw that occurred during the manfacturing process that prevents the product from operating as intended.
What is not covered is physical abuse.
If you encounter an issue email email@example.com or call our office at 484-513-7746 to start the claim process. We will need your first and last name, address, date of purchase, phone number, product purchased and the reason for your return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.