Looking for Off Road LED lights with a yellow beam pattern? Then look no further than the LEXBERN Golden Series. These off road lights feature an ultra crisp yellow beam that increases visibility in heavy snow and foggy conditions.
These LEXBERN Yellow Beam off road LED lights are offered in two beam patterns that can be selected using the drop down box:
- Yellow Flood Beam: Emits the LED light at 60 degrees which discharges a very wide beam.
- Yellow Spot Beam: Emits the LED light at 10 degrees which discharges a very narrow beam that projects further than the competitors.
Yellow LED Light Features:
- Easily aim and adjust these off road LED light with our Versatile Bracket.
- Fueled by Osram powerful LED's that produce a vivid yellow LED light beam.
- Available in either a Spot or Flood Beam.
- Housing is fortified with an IP69 rated, 6063 aluminum housing.
Why you need these Yellow LED Lights:
- Frequently drive in snow or foggy conditions
- Yellow LED Fog lights
- Operating SXS off road
- Just want to stand out from the crowd
Whats in the Box?
Two LEXBERN 3 Inch Amber Pods with Female Deutsch Connector
Two Yellow LED Pod Mounts
One Deluxe Amber Pod Wiring Harness that consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation
Yellow LED Off Road Lights Specifications:
Beam Type: Yellow Spot Beam or Yellow Flood Beam
Beam Distance Yellow Spot Beam: 1Lux @148Meters - 485 Feet
Beam Distance Yellow Flood Beam: 1Lux @106Meters - 347 Feet
Lumens: 3,880 Lumens (1,940 Per Light )
Amp Draw: 1.9 Amp (Per Light)
Number of LED's: 4 (Per Light)
Yellow LED Light Dimensions: 3.2" x 3.3" 3.0"
Height When Mounted: 3.86" (98.1mm)
Ingress Rating: IP69
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Color Temperature: 3000K
YELLOW LED LIGHT POD EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the Yellow LED light housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All Yellow LED light lights are equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- This yellow LED light is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
YELLOW LED LIGHT POD INTERIOR
- LEXBERN LED Light Bars are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
YELLOW LED LIGHT POD TESTING
YELLOW LED POD Light Technical Specifications
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: Black
- Interchange Part #'s: RI-50231, RI50231, 50231
We are just as impatient as you are, so we strive to get the product packaged, out the door and into your hands as fast as possible.
Shipping is 100% free on all US orders! Unlike others, there is no minimum to buy, we want your business.
All items are packaged and shipped out the same day when the order is placed before 2PM EST Monday-Friday.
Our commitment to you is providing clear and concise communication throughout your buying experience. You will receive a total of three e-mails or text messages from us
- Initial order confirmation.
- Email confirming that the product has been shipped and will include the tracking number.
- Lastly, you will receive an email informing you that the product has been delivered.
We utilizes UPS who naturally offers the fastest and most economical shipping methods. All items ship out of our Allentown Pennsylvania warehouse and typically arrive in 1 to 5 days depending on where you are located.
You can use the map below to determine your estimated shipping delivery date.
For International Orders
International orders do not qualify for free shipping. If you are located outside of the United States and wish to get a shipping quote just add the item to your cart and then you will see your available shipping options.
You can also contact us via online chat or e-mail our support team at email@example.com.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Aurora light bars are covered by a Limited Lifetime warranty that protects you against any manufacturer defects that may occur to the light bar when used under normal conditions.
A manufacturer defect can be best described as an imperfection or flaw that occurred during the manfacturing process that prevents the product from operating as intended.
What is not covered is physical abuse.
If you encounter an issue email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 484-513-7746 to start the claim process. We will need your first and last name, address, date of purchase, phone number, product purchased and the reason for your return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.