Aurora R-Series 2 Inch Laser Round LED Light Pod
The Aurora, 2 inch round Spot light is one of the most unique and versatile LED lights in the Aurora LED light arsenal. What makes this single LED, Cree powered light so useful is its multipurpose nature. This LED light boast a round housing equipped with powerful 900 lumen spot beam and a stainless steel mount that allows it to be positioned in an infinite amount of ways making it adaptable to any vehicles requirements.
Get a pair and make a high and low beam set-up by positioning one light facing downwards and the other light facing upwards. Aurora’s spot beams are emitted from the light at an unsurpassed 10° which allows for a precise beam that shines on target every time.
The 6063 aluminum housing is backed by an IP69 ingress rating. Integrate these lights into your vehicle by using the included Deutsch connectors that are world renowned for their waterproof connection.
You can also check out our review video HERE!
Order before 4 PM EST the product will ship out of Allentown, PA on the same day.
If you a pair then get them in a Pair.
LED LIGHT POD EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- All LED light pods are quipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- The LED Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
LED LIGHT POD INTERIOR
- Aurora LED Light Bars are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
LED LIGHT POD TESTING
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the LED Light Bar to retain its coating from salt spayed on the roads in the winter seasons which also means the product can withstand sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17-ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the glass from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the LED light.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the LED Light bar is stable enough to remain on the vehicle during extreme driving conditions like trail riding, off roading, rock climbing, etc.
- UV Test: The LED Light Bar is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The LED light bar undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
LED LIGHT POD CERTIFICATIONS
- Purchase with confidence knowing that Aurora LED light bars are manufactured with the world’s highest quality certifications.
LED Pod Light Technical Specifications
- Size: 2 Inch
- Beam Type: Spot
- Dimensions: 2.3" x 2.7" x 1.6"
- # of LED's: 1
- # of LED Rows: 1
- LED Light Type: Cree XML 10 Watt
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Wattage: 10 Watt
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Amp Draw: 0.7 Amps
- Lumens: 900 Lumens per light
- IP Rating: IP69
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: Black
- Overall Height when mounted: 3.2"
- Aurora ALO-R-2-P6T
- Aurora ALOR2P6T