If you're in the market for a light pod that is a little bit easier on the eyes then look no further than the Aurora diffused LED light pods.
These light pods are equipped with a a diffused beam that produces a softer light which gives the illusion of the light surrounding the obstacle as opposed to other beams which shine directly onto the obstacle which can create a glare.
This pattern is produced by having a diffuser over the lens which scatters the light to create a softer light. This produces a pattern of approximately 100 degrees wide, with no defined edge.
These LED lights are equipped with a Diffusion Beam which is powered by 4,10 watt Cree LED's that pump out 3,880 lumens.
These lights are available in a standard mount version or a flush mount version.
Benefits and features:
- Stainless steel Screws - Inserted every 1.5 inches to ensure an impenetrable seal.
- IP69 Ingress Rating: The IP69 rated housing is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum.
- Military Breather: Prevents unwanted moisture from building up in the light bar.
- Full Wiring Harness: That consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
- Deutsch Waterproof Connector: World renowned waterproof connectors keep your investment safe from water intrusions.
- Beam Distance: 82 Feet
- Lumens: 3,880 lumens (Combined)
- Amp Draw: 4.2 Amps (Combined)
- Beam Pattern: Combination Beam Pattern
- Number of LED's: 4 (Per Pod)
- LED Type: Cree XTE 10 Watt
Select our free shipping option and take advantage of our same day shipping for in-stock items.
What's in the Box?
Pod Version: Two LED Pod Lights with Female Deutsch Connectors
Flush Mount Version: Two flush mount LED pods with mounting gasket and mounting hardware
One Deluxe Wiring Harness - The Aurora wiring harness consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
LED LIGHT CUBE EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All LED light cubes are equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The LED Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
LED LIGHT CUBE INTERIOR
- Aurora LED Light cubes are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
LED LIGHT CUBE TESTING
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the LED Light pod to retain its coating from salt spayed on the roads in the winter seasons which also means the product can withstand sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17-ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the glass from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the LED light.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the LED Light pod is stable enough to remain on the vehicle during extreme driving conditions like trail riding, off roading, rock climbing, etc.
- UV Test: The LED Light pod is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The LED light pod undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
LED Cube Light Technical Specifications
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: Black
- Aurora ALO-K-2-E4T, ALO K 2 E4T, ALO-EK-2-E4T, ALO EK 2 E4T
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.