Aurora 3 Inch LED Light Cube with Diffusion Beam Kit 3,880 Lumens
The diffusion beam produces a softer light which gives the illusion of the light surrounding the obstacle as opposed to other beams which shine directly onto the obstacle which can create a glare.
This pattern is produced by having a diffuser over the lens which scatters the light to create a softer light. This produces a pattern of approximately 100 degrees wide, with no defined edge.
These LED lights are equipped with a Diffusion Beam which is powered by 4,10 watt Cree LED's that pump out 3,880 lumens.
These lights are available in a standard mount version or a flush mount version.
Flush mount version includes, mounting hardware and gasket.
The IP rating on this light is a IP69 which means its 100% sealed to dust and other foreign contaminants.
This product includes a deluxe wiring harness which consist of an on/off switch, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation. Order yours today to take advantage of our free shipping option.
Order before 4 PM EST and the product will ship out of Allentown, PA on the same day.
LED LIGHT CUBE EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All LED light cubes are equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The LED Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
LED LIGHT CUBE INTERIOR
- Aurora LED Light cubes are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
LED LIGHT CUBE TESTING
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the LED Light pod to retain its coating from salt spayed on the roads in the winter seasons which also means the product can withstand sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17-ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the glass from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the LED light.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the LED Light pod is stable enough to remain on the vehicle during extreme driving conditions like trail riding, off roading, rock climbing, etc.
- UV Test: The LED Light pod is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The LED light pod undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
LED Cube Light Technical Specifications
- Size: 3 Inch
- Beam Type: Diffusion Beam
- Dimensions: 3.2" x 3.3" x 3.0"
- # of LED's: 4
- LED Brand: Cree
- # of LED Rows: 2
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Wattage: 40w
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Amp Draw: 2.1 Amps
- Lumens: 1940 Lumens (Per Cube)
- IP Rating: IP69
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: Black
- Overall Height when mounted: 3.9"
- Aurora ALO-K-2-E4T
- Aurora ALO K 2 E4T
- Aurora ALO-EK-2-E4T
- Aurora ALO EK 2 E4T