The Four Winns Horizon boat is a popular and reliable bowrider boat that is heavily used for various recreational activities from day cruising to water skiing. They have been proudly manufacturing Bowriders, Hybrid Deck Series and Surf Series boats here in the United States since 1975. While the Four Winns boat is equipped with front and rear lights depending on the type of activities you engage in you may find that the stock lighting is insufficient. One of our customers had that issue and we were able to find him a boat light bar that was both bright and affordable.
Four Winns Horizon Boat Light Bar
Navigate the open waters, lakes, and bays with ease by adding this Aurora 10" Marine boat light bar to your Four Winns boat. The Aurora 10" boat light bar is a compact, yet powerful boat light bar that pushes out 8,560 lumens in a combination beam pattern.
A combination beam pattern utilizes a strategic blend of spot and flood optics to give you a beam that goes both far and wide.
Four Winns Boat Light bar Features and Benefits
- Stainless steel Screws- Inserted every 1.5 inches to ensure an impenetrable seal.
- Oversized Heat Sinks: The IP69 rated housing is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum with oversized heat sinks to increase heat dissipation.
- Military Breather: Prevents unwanted moisture from building up in the light bar.
- Full Wiring Harness: Consist of a waterproof on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation.
- Deutsch Waterproof Connector: World renowned waterproof connectors keep your investment safe from water intrusion.
- Beam Distance: 2,723 Feet
- Lumens: 8,560 lumens
- Amp Draw: 3.6 Amps
- Beam Pattern: Combination beam pattern
- Number of LED's: 20
- LED Type: Cree XTE 5 Watt
Four Winns Boat Light Bar mounts
Included in this kit will be everything you need to install this marine light bar to your Four Winns boat. This includes two Four Winns Boat light bar mounts that allow for a full 360-degree rotation.
How to mount a boat light bar on a Bowrider
Our customer envisioned the position of the light bar on his bow but because the length of the boat light bar was longer than the space on his Four Winns boat he had to improvise. This is a common issue for our customers and can be easily fixed by turning the mounting brackets inwards which reduces the overall length of the light bar.
Four Winns Horizon Boat Light Bar Wiring Harness
Included with this product is a full wiring harness which consist of the following:
- Light Switch: CE Compliant 3 Pin Rocker switch encompassed in a water-proof cover. A red power indicator light will illuminate when the light is on, which is bright enough to be seen during the day, but dim enough so it will not cause a distraction when the light bar is powered on on at night.
- Relay: 4 pin water resistant relay is rated for 12 volts and 40 amps. The relay also includes a heavy-duty mount allowing for multiple mounting locations.
- In-Line Fuse: Industry standard blade-type fuse encased in a water-resistant housing.
- Wire: Is wrapped in extra thick thermoplastic insulation. The terminal ends are soldered and insulated in heat shrink tubing to prevent contamination from foreign materials. A rugged PVC encases the wires for a very professional looking installation.
- Wiring Lengths: Aurora provides you with a total of 16 feet of wiring.
- From the relay, you will have eight feet of wiring to the LED Light bar, four feet of wiring to the on/off switch, and four feet of wiring to the battery.
- Deutsch Connectors: The Deutsch connector has a thermoplastic housing design that is sealed to the elements with its signature integrated latch. The integrated latch wedges the terminal pins together in order to create an impenetrable seal eliminating the likelihood of moisture intrusion.
- Terminal Ends: To ensure a seamless connection to your vehicle’s battery, the positive and negative battery terminal cables are equipped with soldered ring terminals covered with heat shrink tubing.
Bright Four Winns Horizon Boat Light Bar
When the Aurora 10 inch Marine light bar is operated at night you can clearly see where you are going when and spot any potential hazards in the water.
Why buy this Four Winns Bowrider boat light bar
If you have a habit of staying out longer than you should, then this is for you!
If you like to get up early and beat everyone else to your secret fishing spot, then this is also for you!
This is one of our most popular boat light bars for a 3 reasons, its brightness, its size and its affordability.
Four Winns Horizon Boat Light Bar Installed
Still have questions about which is the best marine lights for your Four Winns Horizon Boat?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative.