Our customer’s boat is a 2018 Pursuit S328 sport boat that frequently fishes in South Oyster Bay, New York. Our customer not just fishes for his personal leisure but he also donates his time for the Kiwanis Club of Massapequa. This task involves giving back to his community by taking kids fishing on his boat. Some of these fishing excursions happen at night so to make it easier on the kids our customer contacted us about receiving a discounted price on a boat light bar.
After hearing his story and learning more about his foundation the Kiwanis Club of Massapequa, we knew we had to do the right thing and offer him a marine light bar for free.
Best Pursuit Marine Light bar
One of the newest Marine LED light bars to our marine product line up is the new Lexbern 30” Boat light bar. This marine light bar has overall length of under 34 inches which makes it perfect for any T-top!
This boat light bar pushes out 28,248 lumens and comes equipped with a combination beam making it our most popular light bar for boats.
A combination beam pattern has both flood and spot optics. So when you hit the switch, you will unleash an ultra bright light that goes both far and wide.
Why buy this Marine Light bar?
- Powerful 28,248 Lumens
- Useable light distance over 4,500 feet
- Stainless steel Mounts
- Combination Beam Pattern
- IP69 Ingress Rating
- Deutsch Waterproof Connector
- Increases your ability to spot potential hazards
- Operating Voltage: 6-32V DC
- Amp Draw of 11.6 Amps
- Works on 12-Volt or 24-Volt System
- Overall Height when Mounted is 4.2 Inches
- Overall length when mounted 33.9 inches
Marine Light Bar Stainless Steel mounts
Mount this boat light bar with the included stainless steel mounts. These rugged mounts are guaranteed to hold your boat light bar firmly in place without worrying about it coming loose and becoming a projectile.
Boat Light bar wiring harness
Included with this product is a full wiring harness which consist of the following:
- Light Switch: CE Compliant 3 Pin Rocker switch encompassed in a water-proof cover. A red power indicator light will illuminate when the light is on, which is bright enough to be seen during the day, but dim enough so it will not cause a distraction when the light bar is powered on on at night.
- Relay: 4 pin water resistant relay is rated for 12 volts and 40 amps. The relay also includes a heavy-duty mount allowing for multiple mounting locations.
- In-Line Fuse: Industry standard blade-type fuse encased in a water-resistant housing.
- Wire: Is wrapped in extra thick thermoplastic insulation. The terminal ends are soldered and insulated in heat shrink tubing to prevent contamination from foreign materials. A rugged PVC encases the wires for a very professional looking installation.
- Wiring Lengths: Aurora provides you with a total of 16 feet of wiring.
- From the relay, you will have eight feet of wiring to the LED Light bar, four feet of wiring to the on/off switch, and four feet of wiring to the battery.
- Deutsch Connectors: The Deutsch connector has a thermoplastic housing design that is sealed to the elements with its signature integrated latch. The integrated latch wedges the terminal pins together in order to create an impenetrable seal eliminating the likelihood of moisture intrusion.
- Terminal Ends: To ensure a seamless connection to your vehicle’s battery, the positive and negative battery terminal cables are equipped with soldered ring terminals covered with heat shrink tubing.
Pursuit S328 Boat Light Bar Kit Components
Included in this Pursuit S328 light kit is the following:
- One LEXBERN 30 inch light bar with with Female Deutsch Connector
- Two Stainless Steel Mounts
One Deluxe Wiring Harness that consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation
T-Top Light Bar Installed
Feedback from the customer
"Thank you so much for the donation! I’m sure you may know the feeling but when you see the smile and excitement of a kids face from something you made possible there’s no greater feeling. I can’t wait to share a picture with you guys, the first time we hit the switch for the light on their reaction. It’s great to see companies like yourself out there where a human being actually answers the phone and cares about the product and customers.
Again thank you and god bless!"
About Kiwanis Foundation
Learn more about Kiwanis - Each community has different needs, and Kiwanis empowers members to pursue creative ways to serve the needs of children such as offering guidance or helping them engage in extracurricular activities.
How does fishing fit into this foundations philosophy
How does this help the community? Fishing is a great way to build confidence, while it can be slow to start, once they start catching more fish their urge to catch more grows.
Another benefit of youth fishing is increased hand and eye coordination as well understanding “good things come to those who waits” also known as patience.
And lastly, the appreciation of nature and the understanding of rules and regulations. Appreciating nature will help kids respect nature and all the good things associated with be an outdoorsmans/outdoorswomen. Understanding rules and regulations can be applied to a variety of aspects in a child’s life, from school, to the actual law, to comprehending and obeying catch and release laws.
Still have questions about which is the best boat light bar for your boat ?
Feel free to reach out to us by any of the methods listed below:
Online Chat: Click the Chat button to be connected with a representative.