Aurora 50 Inch Evolve LED Light Bar
Enter the next step of LED light bar evolution with Aurora’s new multi-function LED light bar, the EVOLVE. The EVOLVE is one of the latest products to be engineered and manufactured by Aurora. This product features powerful 10 watt OSRAM LED chips which allows the light beam to project further than the competitors.
Navigate difficult terrain with ease by utilizing one of the available six beam options which allow you to manually adjust the beam from spot to flood with the push of a button. To further put you in control of your product, the Evolve is equipped with a high and low beam function letting you control the height of the beam.
When you leave the trail you can activate the RGB 7-color daytime running lights to give your vehicle the unique look you were looking for.
All of these functions are controlled via Aurora’s 5 button intuitive control panel. The lustrous and sleek design of the control panel allows it to be mounted in any vehicle with style. The buttons are encased in rubber to prevent the intrusion of foreign materials from dirty hands or dusty trails.
Six function multi-mode beam function allows you to adjust the beam pattern from flood to spot
Incredibly intuitive control panel makes changing selections a breeze
Hi & Low Beam dimmable technology
RGB Back-lit technology allows you change between 7 different colors to use as your Daytime Running Lights
Powerful 10 Watt Osram LED chips
Mount the light bar with ease with the included stainless steel mounts
Wiring harness contains an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation
Manufactured to order but don't worry because shipping is free so order now to Evolve your vehicle with Aurora.
AURORA EVOLVE LIGHT BAR EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All Evolve LED light bars are equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The LED Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
AURORA EVOLVE LIGHT BAR INTERIOR
- Aurora LED Light Bars are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
AURORA EVOLVE LIGHT BAR TESTING
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the LED Light Bar to retain its coating from salt spayed on the roads in the winter seasons which also means the product can withstand sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17-ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the glass from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the LED light.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the LED Light bar is stable enough to remain on the vehicle during extreme driving conditions like trail riding, off roading, rock climbing, etc.
- UV Test: The LED Light Bar is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The LED light bar undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
AURORA EVOLVE LIGHT BAR CERTIFICATIONS
- Purchase with confidence knowing that Aurora LED light bars are manufactured with the world’s highest quality certifications.
- Size: 50 Inch
- Beam Type: RGB/Scene
- Dimensions: 52.9" x 4.5" x 3.3"
- # of LED's: 140
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Wattage: 620 Watt
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Lumens: 20,530 Lumen
- IP Rating: IP69
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: Black & Clear
- Overall Height when mounted: 3.7"
- Aurora ALO-N50, ALO-N50
- Interchange: Rigid 250413