This wide angle 10 Inch Aurora LED light bar is great for providing a large amount of light within a specified area.
This quality built light bar produces 8,560 lumens and is equipped with a scene beam pattern that emits light at a unique 120° light pattern.
What is a Scene Beam pattern?
A Scene beam pattern is an exclusive & unique pattern that emits light in a short but wide beam pattern at 120°.
Ok, so it has a really wide and unique beam pattern but why do I need these?
- Automotive Purposes: The pods, cubes, and single row products that are 4 inches and smaller are a great addition to your reverse lights, side lights, ditch lights and even fog lights.The larger single & dual row products are great for the front or rear of your vehicle for navigating through the trails.
- Commercial Purposes: Because of its wide but short beam pattern it is ideal for construction equipment, farm equipment & landscape equipment. These products will allow you see around you without blinding the people working around you.
Because the light is emitted at a such wide angle it is perfect for the following applications:
- LED Fog Lights
- LED Reverse Lights
- ROPS LED Lights
- LED Lights for Snow Plows
- LED Lights for Cars
- LED Lights for Trucks
- LED Ditch Lights
- LED Camping Light
The IP69 rated housing is constructed of high quality 6063 aluminum and then mated with UV & Scratch resistant GE Lexan lens.
To ensure an impenetrable seal the LED light bar is then sealed together with 316 stainless steel screws inserted every 1.5" of surface area which makes it durable enough for the most extreme off-road conditions.
Select our free shipping option and take advantage of our same day shipping for in-stock items. ALL order placed before 4 PM EST will ship out the same day.
Whats in the Box?
One Aurora 10 Inch Scene Beam Light bar with Female Deutsch Connector
2 Dual Row Light Bar Mounts
1 Deluxe Wiring Harness that consist of an on/off switch with LED indicator light, in-line fuse, 12v40A relay, and all the wiring you need for professional installation
WIDE ANGLE SCENE BEAM LIGHT BAR EXTERIOR
- Outdoor Dupont painting coats the LED light bar housing, guaranteeing the housing will remain unchanged for 5 years.
- To prevent unwanted wind noise Wind Reducers are equipped to ensure a quiet experience during high speed travel.
- All LED light bars are equipped with a Deutsch connector which is globally renowned for its ability to be waterproof and its ease of use.
- The LED Light Bar is equipped with a special breather apparatus that is uniquely designed to prevent condensation and water intrusion.
- The lens is crafted from high quality GE Lexan which is 300 times stronger than glass plus its resistant to corrosive acids and other chemicals such as gasoline. The lens is also manufactured to be scratch resistant and UV resistant.
WIDE ANGLE SCENE BEAM LIGHT BAR INTERIOR
- Aurora LED Light Bars are made with Cree LED chips (Made in the USA) which allows for low forward voltage, low heat generation, long life and high ESD tolerance and resistance.
- The PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) is engineered with unique temperature protection, voltage protection and current protection designs to maximize efficiency and increase durability. This unique design means no electromagnetic interference with other nearby electronics on your vehicle.
- Over voltage protection is installed prevent premature failure from accidental voltage fluctuations.
WIDE ANGLE SCENE BEAM LIGHT BAR TESTING
- Salt & Fog Testing: A highly corrosive testing measure involving a high saline environment. The purpose of this test is to allow the LED Light Bar to retain its coating from salt spayed on the roads in the winter seasons which also means the product can withstand sea water.
- Lens Impact Test: A 17-ounce iron Ball is dropped onto the glass from a height of 40 inches to mimic the impact of a rock or other foreign debris coming into contact with the LED light.
- Vibration Test: Ensures the LED Light bar is stable enough to remain on the vehicle during extreme driving conditions like trail riding, off roading, rock climbing, etc.
- UV Test: The LED Light Bar is placed in a special UV emitting machine for two days which simulates an environment equal to 5 years of direct UV lighting exposure.
- Temperature Test: The LED light bar undergoes both extreme high and low temperature conditions to make ensure the housing will not discolor.
WIDE ANGLE SCENE BEAM LIGHT BAR CERTIFICATIONS
- Purchase with confidence knowing that Aurora LED light bars are manufactured with the world’s highest quality certifications.
Wide Angle Scene Light Bar Technical Specifications
- Operating temperature: -40 to 145 degrees
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Housing color: Black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.